We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
Current Job Openings
Location: Saginaw, MI
Emil Rummel Agency, Inc. is continually growing! We are seeking a full-time Personal Lines Account Manager to join our team in Saginaw office. This position is responsible for making a positive and professional impression on people who call and/or visit our agency – we take pride in building, nurturing, and retaining client relationships. Account Managers provide comprehensive service to our Personal Lines clients by obtaining, maintaining, expanding and servicing accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming inquiries from clients via phone calls, email or fax.
- Process information as outlined in PL Procedures Manual meeting insurance company requirements, agency coverage standards and proper documentation in agency computer system.
- Obtain updated contact information on every contact including address, phone numbers and email addresses. Document updated information in agency computer system and other systems as needed.
- Review coverage and premiums, endorse, re-quote, up sell and account round existing renewal policies.
- Provide information to banks, mortgagees and car dealers as requested by insureds.
- Process and issue new policies for insureds. May include gathering information on appropriate forms, preparing quotes, obtaining signed applications, collecting down payments and transmitting new policy information to insurance companies.
- Receive claim information from insureds and advise of coverage availability and future policy implications of claim submission. Assist policy holders in resolution of claim if issues arise in settlement.
- Process policy cancellations as requested by insured following PL Manual procedures. Determine reason for cancellation and document in computer as outlined in PL workflow.
- Communicate underwriting requirements for continued insurance as outlined by insurance companies. Work with insureds to resolve underwriting issues and continue coverage with the best possible policy protections.
- Obtain referral prospects from existing clients. Refer to appropriate staff members for contact.
- Obtain and maintain a valid Michigan agent’s license and CISR designation.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Appropriate State license(s) preferred.
- 2+ year insurance experience, personal lines experience preferred.
- Two-year associate college degree or related experience at an agency or carrier.
- Excellent time management, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and self-direction.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Emil Rummel Agency, we recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
Additional Ancillary Benefits
Flex Spending Account
Short & Long Term Disability
Alternative Work Schedules
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our professionals and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.