We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
Current Job Openings
Location: Frankenmuth, MI
Emil Rummel Agency is seeking a full-time, experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager to service a book of commercial lines clients in a fast-paced environment. Account Managers provide comprehensive service by maintaining, servicing and expanding their accounts.
- Make a positive and professional impression on our clients
- Communicate with clients via phone, email, letters, texts, etc. in accordance with agency guidelines
- Perform annual review and risk exposure analysis of renewal policies for proper coverage, incorporating information obtained from client and/or Producer
- Maintain agency management system client files by processing all policies, endorsement changes, claims, invoices, binders, certificates of insurance, documentation, activities, etc., according to agency procedures, and within agency timelines.
- Maintain control of renewal expiration lists, binders, audits, and aged receivables in accordance with agency guidelines
- Review all items to be processed, to insure items were received as requested
- Prepare billing following agency’s credit and collections policies
- Participate in professional development program to continually develop relevant skills
- Maintain current knowledge of underwriting requirements, appetites of carriers and industry trends.
- Support producers’ efforts to retain accounts by obtaining quotes in conjunction with agency marketing procedures
- Positively contribute to department goals and metrics including retention, rounds and referrals
This list is not designed to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of this position.
- 3 or more years of insurance industry experience related to servicing commercial accounts
- Familiarity with risk assessment and risk management techniques
- Working knowledge of commercial property and casualty exposures and policy language for a wide range of businesses both big and small
- Experience with multiple carrier underwriters, policies and systems
- Experience writing business direct to carriers and through brokers
- Experience with Applied (TAM or EPIC) or other agency management system
- Knowledge of computer software packages, including property replacement cost estimators, raters, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook),
- Excellent time management, organizational and verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation, adaptability, flexibility, self-direction and a positive team-oriented attitude
- Michigan Property and Casualty license
- Two-year associate college degree required; four-year college degree preferred
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Emil Rummel Agency, we recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
Flex Spending Account
Short & Long Term Disability