The Emil Rummel Insurance Agency is proud to release a new scholarship opportunity for eligible High School seniors and qualifying college students in Saginaw and Tuscola Counties!
The Greg Rummel Risk Management Scholarship was created to empower local students who are choosing a career in risk management (e.g. insurance underwriting, sales agents, claims, risk managers, and safety engineers, etc.), and to foster the next generation of industry professionals. A minimum of one scholarship will be rewarded annually.
To be considered for a scholarship, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a high school senior residing in Saginaw or Tuscola County and currently enrolled in a public or private high school physically located within Saginaw or Tuscola County OR a graduate from a Saginaw or Tuscola County high school who is currently enrolled in college and still has a primary home address located within Saginaw or Tuscola County.
- Must have the intent to pursue a career in risk management as demonstrated by course of study (general college prep for HS seniors or appropriate business classes for college students)
- Must fully complete the personal information section below.
- Must compile and submit, in one PDF document, the required scholarship packet as described in the application.
- Must mail or e-mail a fully completed scholarship packet to the address below by April 30th.